As usual in Business Arena we will employ a top-down approach when constructing the programme of Business Arena London. We asked Sverrir Thór, economics editor at Fastighetsnytt, to comment the content of the programme for Business Arena London.
– We will start with painting the big picture of the macroeconomic situation in the Nordics, who have been the poster children of economic and political stability for a long time. After that, we will proceed to the capital market presentations made by our partner companies combined with in-depth sessions on selected topics relevant for investors wanting to invest in the Nordic property market.
- High quality seminars, workshops and roundtable discussions.
- One-to-one meetings with corporate leadership
- Focus on investment opportunities in the Nordic property market and in the UK.
- Read the short version about Business Arena London here >>
What is Business Arena?
Scandinavia’s biggest annual real estate event, Business Arena, brings together investors, top real estate professionals, local politicians and local authorities for networking, deal making and trend analysis.
With an extensive and high-class seminar programme combined with a large exhibition and generous time for networking, our genuine devotion to the urban development sector has been a driver of sector-development since 2001.
Business Arena is the most important venue to meet other partners/exhibitors, make deals and do business.