The UK market has seen record gains in the last year with £11bn invested into the rental sector, the highest total volume ever recorded, with foreign investment into the market playing a vital role. On Friday May 18th at Business Arena London, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, the UK Department of International Trade invites you to a half-day special seminar about opportunities and challenges in the UK market, trends and the investment climate.
In the first session we will listen to a panel consisting of:
• John Slade, Executive Chairman, Evans Randall
• Dr Neil Blake, European Chief Economist, CBRE
• Debbie Jackson, Assistant Director, Regeneration at Greater London Authority
• Simon Rubinsohn, Chief Economist, RICS
• Fredrik Widlund, CEO, CLS
Moderator for the half-day seminar is Gavin Winbanks, Deputy Director, Capital Investment, Department for International Trade. On the agenda there are also sessions about the markets in London, Northern Ireland and Scotland.