Practical information regarding Business Arena Stockholm 2018
Now it’s time – Business Arena Stockholm starts in one day! Here is some practical information to facilitate your visit.
Make sure to be on time!
Please note that the seminars and sessions may be crowded, so please make sure that you are arrive on time to the seminars and sessions you are interested in.
During both days, the Opening session can also be seen on a big screen in the exhibition area on level 4 and in the bars at level 4 and 5.
Furthermore, we also would like to remind you that the English speaking Opening session (Seminar 13) on Thursday, September 20, starts at 09.00 AM in room 24-25, level 2.
Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre
Nils Ericson’s 4th floor
111 64 Stockholm
- Your ticket is a personal name badge that must be worn visibly around the neck during the day/days.
- You will get your namne badge in the registration tent outside the congress entrance, which is open between the hours 07.30 AM-17.00 PM on Wednesday and 07.30 AM -16.00 PM on Thursday.
- Keep in mind that if you are registered for both Wednesday and Thursday, you must bring your name badge again on Thursday.
- On Tuesday, September 18, you can collect your badge at our Pre-registration. You will find the Pre-registration Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre between 15.00 and 19.00 at the service desk (the green desk) on the 4th floor.
- Inside the congress entrance there will be a free and guarded cloak room. If you have any luggage, it will be taken care of outside the congress centre, behind the registration tent.
The participant list
We are happy to present the final version of the participant list for Business Arena Stockholm. This version contains names submitted with approval, until September 14 at 12.00 PM. Please note that this participant list only contains the names submitted with approval, in accordance with the data protection regulation GDPR.
During the two days of the event there will be two English-speaking Investment seminars. In addition to this, there are several other sessions in English to attend.
See the program for the English speaking seminars and sessions here >>
Food and Beverages
- All food and beverages will be served on levels 2, 3, 4 and 5. For dietary requirements, please turn to buffets on level 2, next to the conference reception and on level 4, at the Vasakronan square.
- Lunch will be served both days, between the hours 12.00-14.00 (Wednesday) and 12.00-13.30 (Thursday). A dinner plate will be served on Wednesday, September 19, from 17.00-19.00.
- On Wednesday between the hours 19.00-21.30 you are welcome to attend our After Work in the bar at level 4. Hosts for the After Work are Business Arena, Newsec and Kungsleden.
- On Thursday September 20, Business Arena ends 16.00–17.00 with an award-ceremony and cocktails.
Questions during your visit?
By the congress entrance Business Arena has a service desk (the green desk) where you can ask questions to our hosts, find event programs and have the opportunity to charge phones. There is also healthcare available if needed.
By the Waterfront Conference Reception on the second floor, we will be able to help you with conference services such as printing documents and other services.
We look forward to seeing you!