Nordic capital market and property investment
Business Arena London
Save the date: 17 of May, 2018
Fastighetsnytt is delighted to present the 1st edition of Business Arena London
Business Arena is a property event, a meeting place that brings together investors, top real estate professionals, local politicians and local authorities for networking, deal making and trend analysis. In a number of parallel seminars and workshops; leading experts and prominent industry representatives discuss topics such as financing, investments, housing supply, infrastructure, development of urban areas, growth, architecture, social sustainability, energy, climate and commerce. All the major social issues are addressed at Business Arena.
During Business Arena London a seminar program with two different focus will be held: investment opportunities in the Nordic property market and investment opportunities in the UK.
- High quality seminars, workshops and roundtable discussions.
- One-to-one meetings with corporate leadership
- Focus on investment opportunities in the Nordic property market and in the UK.
- Read the short version about Business Arena London here >>
– Investment professionals working in the global financial markets, such as:
– Investors, asset managers, funds, analysts, brokers, accountants, consultants and business journalists.
– Focus on fund raising and capital supply through
- Fixed Income
- Equity (private and listed)
From the Nordics we bring about 200 top level management individuals and board members representing listed companies, real estate advisors and funds (for a directory of our partners).
– Understand how the capital market will evolve in a turbulent world
– Get acquainted with a consisten safe haven
– Receive valuable insights into one of the most robust investment markets in Europe.
– Meet leading executives.
– Save time
– Save money
– Save travel cost
What is Business Arena?
Scandinavia’s biggest annual real estate event, Business Arena, brings together investors, top real estate professionals, local politicians and local authorities for networking, deal making and trend analysis.
With an extensive and high-class seminar programme combined with a large exhibition and generous time for networking, our genuine devotion to the urban development sector has been a driver of sector-development since 2001.
Business Arena is the most important venue to meet other partners/exhibitors, make deals and do business.
During Business Arena London a seminar program with two different focus will be held:
- Investment opportunities in the Nordic property market.
- Investment opportunities in the UK.
A smorgasbord of investment opportunities
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet prominent representatives from some of the largest property companies in the Nordic region. Shares, bonds, debt, funds and direct investments – Business Arena London is a smorgasbord
of investment opportunities.